Time To Stress Less This Week

Every year before the week of exams start for both semesters, School Counselor Michele Cole lets students have a week to take a deep breath and stress less. This year will be the eighth time Stress Less Week is happening. 

During this week, Tampa Prep will only have two days of Stress Less Week. On Thursday, food trucks will be coming with many different types of foods. The trucks will be on campus to serve students for both middle school and upper school lunch. 

On Friday, students and faculty can enjoy a treat from the ice cream truck that will be on campus. The ice cream is free for students and faculty to enjoy.

Stress Less Week has become a Terrapin tradition that students and faculty look forward to. 

“When we first started stress less week it was when we had a full week of exams and review week was stressful,” Cole said. 

With the changing exam schedule, and having only two exams before the end of the semester, Stress Less Week has been shortened as well to accommodate students in the best way possible. 

“We narrowed it down to a few things that people enjoy, it’s a nice treat to be able to have food trucks and the same with ice cream,” Cole said. 

Cole mainly thinks that doing something fun and getting us thinking about something else at lunch helps lessen stress.  

It’s a good time to start stressing less before exams, so remember to bring money for Thursday so you can have some food from the trucks.